MGA - Malagasy Ariary
The Malagasy Ariary is the currency of Madagascar. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Madagascar Ariary exchange rate is the MGA to EUR rate. The currency code for Ariary is MGA, and the currency symbol is Ar. Below, you'll find Malagasy Ariary rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Malagasy Ariary News, or take MGA rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: The MGA rate shown below is the official rate. Available MGA rates may vary significantly.
Top MGA Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Ar1, Ar2, Ar4, Ar5, Ar10, Ar20, Ar50, 1, 25
Freq Used: Ar100, Ar200, Ar500, Ar1000, Ar2000, Ar5000, Ar10000
Banque Centrale de Madagascar
Users: MadagascarHave more info about the Malagasy Ariary?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the MGA?
- Are We at the Long-Awaited Shift in Risk?
- Sterling Stumbles as Disinflation Accelerates; Light Week Ahead
- Will EUR/USD Break 1.3000 or 1.2750 on Heavy Data, Risk Trends?
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 25
- Chinese premier criticises EU move on trade measures
- Gold Rebounds as Stocks Retreat- Is It Time to Buy?