LVL - Latvian Lat
The Latvian Lat is the currency of Latvia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Latvia Lat exchange rate is the LVL to EUR rate. The currency code for Lati is LVL, and the currency symbol is Ls. Below, you'll find Latvian Lat rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Latvian Lat News, or take LVL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
The Latvian Lats will be replaced by the Euro on January 1, 2014. The Lats will expire and no longer be accepted as legal tender from January 15, 2014.
Top LVL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- How to Trade Euro Pound Wedge Forex Breakout
- UPDATE 1-BOJ Gov Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance
- BOJ Gov Kuroda warns against overly complex forward guidance
- Weekly Forex Trading Forecast: Coming Days Key for Dollar, Forex Majors
- Australian Dollar Finds a Temporary Lifeline in Seasonal Forces
- Euro Avoids Stimulus-Led Collapse but a Strong Rally Unlikely