LBP - Lebanese Pound
The Lebanese Pound is the currency of Lebanon. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Lebanon Pound exchange rate is the LBP to EUR rate. The currency code for Pounds is LBP, and the currency symbol is ل.ل. Below, you'll find Lebanese Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Lebanese Pound News, or take LBP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LBP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- North Sea Crude-Weaker, BFOE loadings to rise
- INDICATORS - HUNGARY - Updated on Dec 6
- Italy banks return 4 bln euros in LTRO funds in November
- Fitch: Iceland Debt Relief Programme Appears Fiscally Neutral
- CEE MARKETS 2-Currencies mixed, await clues from inflation data
- Euro bonds rise, US jobs fail to shed light on when Fed will trim stimulus