LBP - Lebanese Pound
The Lebanese Pound is the currency of Lebanon. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Lebanon Pound exchange rate is the LBP to EUR rate. The currency code for Pounds is LBP, and the currency symbol is ل.ل. Below, you'll find Lebanese Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Lebanese Pound News, or take LBP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LBP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Turkish c.bank opens $25 mln intraday forex-selling auction
- WRAPUP 1-UK's new watchdog tells banks to raise another 13 bln stg
- Pope blames speculation, corruption for 'scandalous' food crisis
- Russia's GDP grew by 1.8 pct in January-May - economy minister
- TABLE-Kuwait April M2 money supply growth fastest since Jan 2010
- Turkish c.bank sells $50 mln in forex-selling auction