LAK - Lao or Laotian Kip
The Lao or Laotian Kip is the currency of Laos. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Laos Kip exchange rate is the LAK to USD rate. The currency code for Kips is LAK, and the currency symbol is ₭. Below, you'll find Lao or Laotian Kip rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Lao or Laotian Kip News, or take LAK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LAK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Rarely Used: 10, 20, 50
Freq Used: ₭500, ₭1000, ₭2000, ₭5000, ₭10000, ₭20000, ₭50000, ₭100000
Rarely Used: ₭1, ₭5, ₭10, ₭20, ₭50, ₭100
Bank of Lao P.D.R.
Users: LaosHave more info about the Lao or Laotian Kip?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- UPDATE 2-Iran president Rouhani targets stagflation in first budget
- UPDATE 1-German watchdog wants bigger government role in setting benchmarks
- UPDATE 1-ECB ready to act further if necessary - Weidmann
- UPDATE 1-Egypt's currency reserves dip to $17.8 bln in November
- Egypt forex reserves dip to $17.8 bln in Nov
- China cenbank issues rules for interbank certificates of deposit