KPW - North Korean Won
The North Korean Won is the currency of Korea (North). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Korea (North) Won exchange rate is the USD to KPW rate. The currency code for Won is KPW, and the currency symbol is ₩. Below, you'll find North Korean Won rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read North Korean Won News, or take KPW rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top KPW Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₩1, 1, 5, 10, 50
Freq Used: ₩5, ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩200, ₩500, ₩1000, ₩2000, ₩5000
Users: Korea (North)Have more info about the North Korean Won?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the KPW?
- UPDATE 3-U.S. natgas futures end up for 2nd day, forecasts turn warmer
- WASIK COLUMN-Two ways to pick your summer stock retreat
- UPDATE 3-Threat of tornadoes in parts of 10 U.S. states
- REUTERS SUMMIT-Strong currencies, weaker exports threaten Latin America-UN
- Fitch Affirms Kinder Morgan Energy Partners' IDR at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- Wealthy bank depositors to suffer losses in EU law