IDR - Indonesian Rupiah
The Indonesian Rupiah is the currency of Indonesia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Indonesia Rupiah exchange rate is the IDR to AUD rate. The currency code for Rupiahs is IDR, and the currency symbol is Rp. Below, you'll find Indonesian Rupiah rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Indonesian Rupiah News, or take IDR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top IDR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Rp100, Rp200, Rp500
Rarely Used: Rp50, Rp1000
Freq Used: Rp1000, Rp2000, Rp5000, Rp10000, Rp20000, Rp50000, Rp100000
Central Bank of Republic of Indonesia
Users: Indonesia, East TimorHave more info about the Indonesian Rupiah?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the IDR?
- Mexico eyeing retaliatory measures in U.S. meat labeling dispute
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Justice Department defends journalist email search
- BRIEF-Great Canadian Gaming reaches deal for transition funding for horse ...
- UPDATE 2-U.S. senator urges 'extreme caution' on SoftBank -Sprint deal
- UPDATE 1-PJM capacity auction prices tumble for 2016/2017
- REUTERS SUMMIT-LATAM Airlines sees investment grade back in 2015 2nd half