IDR - Indonesian Rupiah
The Indonesian Rupiah is the currency of Indonesia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Indonesia Rupiah exchange rate is the IDR to USD rate. The currency code for Rupiahs is IDR, and the currency symbol is Rp. Below, you'll find Indonesian Rupiah rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Indonesian Rupiah News, or take IDR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top IDR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Rp100, Rp200, Rp500
Rarely Used: Rp50, Rp1000
Freq Used: Rp1000, Rp2000, Rp5000, Rp10000, Rp20000, Rp50000, Rp100000
Central Bank of Republic of Indonesia
Users: Indonesia, East TimorHave more info about the Indonesian Rupiah?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- DIARY - Romania - to Feb. 4, 2014
- CHINA MONEY-Beijing eases corporate debt rules to offset crackdown
- Saudi petrochemical duo eye share-swap merger next year
- DIARY - Turkey - to Jan 27
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-Cinda prices biggest 2013 Asia-Pacific IPO at top, raising $2.5 ...
- Update-Moody's confirms ratings of 9 Australian RMBS issued by PUMA