HUF - Hungarian Forint
The Hungarian Forint is the currency of Hungary. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Hungary Forint exchange rate is the HUF to EUR rate. The currency code for Forint is HUF, and the currency symbol is Ft. Below, you'll find Hungarian Forint rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Hungarian Forint News, or take HUF rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top HUF Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Ft5, Ft10, Ft20, Ft50, Ft100, Ft200
Freq Used: Ft500, Ft1000, Ft2000, Ft5000, Ft10000, Ft20000
Hungarian National Bank
Users: HungaryHave more info about the Hungarian Forint?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the HUF?
- UK's Co-op Bank stops lending to new corporate clients
- Market turbulence poses first serious test for Abenomics
- Russian assets trim losses, rouble firms on taxes
- Bank of England's Fisher says negative rates could hurt UK
- Vietnam index ends up 0.4 pct on hopes of lending boost
- French business confidence subdued but industry morale improves