HRK - Croatian Kuna
The Croatian Kuna is the currency of Croatia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Croatia Kuna exchange rate is the HRK to EUR rate. The currency code for Kuna is HRK, and the currency symbol is kn. Below, you'll find Croatian Kuna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Croatian Kuna News, or take HRK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top HRK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- GLOBAL MARKETS-European shares slip on Fed jitters
- SNB urges UBS, Credit Suisse to improve capital, leverage ratios
- FOREX-Euro squeezed higher, Swedish crown dips to 1-1/2 year low
- Forex: EUR/GBP Technical Analysis ? Resistance Now Above 0.84
- Forex: USD/CAD Technical Analysis ? Sellers Try to Expose 1.05
- Namibia central bank leaves bank rate unchanged at 5.5 pct