HRK - Croatian Kuna
The Croatian Kuna is the currency of Croatia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Croatia Kuna exchange rate is the HRK to EUR rate. The currency code for Kuna is HRK, and the currency symbol is kn. Below, you'll find Croatian Kuna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Croatian Kuna News, or take HRK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top HRK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: kn1, kn2, kn4, kn25, lp1, lp2, lp5, lp10, lp20, lp50
Freq Used: kn5, kn10, kn20, kn50, kn100, kn200, kn500, kn1000
Croatian National Bank
Users: CroatiaHave more info about the Croatian Kuna?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the HRK?
- JGBs rise after Fed comments lift U.S. bonds, focus on BOJ
- Indian FX/debt factors to watch - May 22
- Aussie, kiwi dollars on guard ahead of BOJ and Fed
- 3 Focal Points When Building Your Trading Strategy
- Temasek pays $500 million for 10 pct stake in Markit -source
- Freeport Indonesia says death toll rises to 28 after tunnel accident