GIP - Gibraltar Pound
The Gibraltar Pound is the currency of Gibraltar. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Gibraltar Pound exchange rate is the EUR to GIP rate. The currency code for Pounds is GIP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Gibraltar Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Gibraltar Pound News, or take GIP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top GIP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, £5, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
Users: GibraltarHave more info about the Gibraltar Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the GIP?
- UPDATE 1-Workers stage illegal strike at South Africa chrome mine
- Investigators seek cause of New York commuter train crash
- Bidding nears for $9-14 bln Congo hydropower plant
- Switzerland close to deal in U.S. tax dispute-finance minister
- EU finds time to tell restaurants how to serve olive oil
- Google's wearable Glass gadget: cool or creepy?