GHS - Ghanaian Cedi
The Ghanaian Cedi is the currency of Ghana. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Ghana Cedi exchange rate is the GHS to USD rate. The currency code for Cedis is GHS, and the currency symbol is GH¢. Below, you'll find Ghanaian Cedi rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ghanaian Cedi News, or take GHS rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top GHS Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the GHS?
- Thai finmin says worried about growth, wants rate cut
- RPT-FED FOCUS-US job market gains could lead Fed to taper QE3 early
- INSIGHT-The fight for North Dakota's fracking-water market
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 20
- UPDATE 1-Thai Q1 GDP shrinks 2.2 pct q/q, up 5.3 pct y/y
- UPDATE 3-Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states