EGP - Egyptian Pound
The Egyptian Pound is the currency of Egypt. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Egypt Pound exchange rate is the EGP to USD rate. The currency code for Pounds is EGP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Egyptian Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Egyptian Pound News, or take EGP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top EGP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, Pt1, Pt5, Pt10, Pt20, Pt25, Pt50
Freq Used: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200, Pt5, Pt10, Pt25, Pt50
Central Bank of Egypt
Users: Egypt, Gaza StripHave more info about the Egyptian Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the EGP?
- BoE governor King warns of risks in UK mortgage scheme
- Republican cites IRS scandal in close Virginia governor's race
- U.S. state cancels subsidy for investment from Pakistani company
- UPDATE 1-Investigators seek cause of New York commuter train crash
- UPDATE 1-Workers stage illegal strike at South Africa chrome mine
- Investigators seek cause of New York commuter train crash