EGP - Egyptian Pound
The Egyptian Pound is the currency of Egypt. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Egypt Pound exchange rate is the EGP to USD rate. The currency code for Pounds is EGP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Egyptian Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Egyptian Pound News, or take EGP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top EGP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, Pt1, Pt5, Pt10, Pt20, Pt25, Pt50
Freq Used: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200, Pt5, Pt10, Pt25, Pt50
Central Bank of Egypt
Users: Egypt, Gaza StripHave more info about the Egyptian Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the EGP?
- Philippines - Market factors to watch on May 20
- BRIEF-Macquarie sets MCN margin at 4 pct, to raise size to $600 mln
- China Mengniu says Danone JV takes 8.3 pct stake
- Glance-PRESS DIGEST - British Business - May 20
- Rio Tinto faces big new union push at its iron ore mines
- Officials warn of commuter chaos from Connecticut derailment