DZD - Algerian Dinar
The Algerian Dinar is the currency of Algeria. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Algeria Dinar exchange rate is the DZD to EUR rate. The currency code for Dinars is DZD. Below, you'll find Algerian Dinar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Algerian Dinar News, or take DZD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top DZD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- U.S. Treasury to sell $32 bln in 3-mth bills, $27 bln 6-mth bills
- UPDATE 1-Egypt central bank cuts key interest rates by 50 bps
- U.S. Treasury to sell $25 billion in 52-week bills
- Fitch: UK Autumn Statement Highlights Utilities Political Risk
- UPDATE 1-Fed should telegraph QE reductions, Lockhart says
- UPDATE 2-U.S. urges Asia, Europe to hurry on new tough bank rules