DOP - Dominican Peso
The Dominican Peso is the currency of Dominican Republic. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Dominican Republic Peso exchange rate is the DOP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is DOP, and the currency symbol is RD$. Below, you'll find Dominican Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Dominican Peso News, or take DOP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top DOP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: RD$1, RD$5, RD$10, RD$25
Freq Used: RD$20, RD$50, RD$100, RD$200, RD$500, RD$1000, RD$2000
Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
Users: Dominican RepublicHave more info about the Dominican Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- FOREX-Dollar firms broadly, bolstered by robust U.S. retail sales
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar gains, world share markets slip on wary view of Fed
- LIVESTOCK-US feeder cattle futures hit 2-month high as corn sags
- Fitch: Outlook for Chilean Insurance Sector Remains Stable for 2014
- Integral to launch new FX benchmark
- Foreign central banks' US debt holdings - Fed