CZK - Czech Koruna
The Czech Koruna is the currency of Czech Republic. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Czech Republic Koruna exchange rate is the EUR to CZK rate. The currency code for Koruny is CZK, and the currency symbol is Kč. Below, you'll find Czech Koruna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Czech Koruna News, or take CZK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top CZK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: 1Kč, 2Kč, 5Kč, 10Kč, 20Kč, 50Kč
Freq Used: 100Kč, 200Kč, 500Kč, 1000Kč, 2000Kč, 5000Kč
Czech National Bank
Users: Czech RepublicHave more info about the Czech Koruna?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the CZK?
- Embraer shares jump after SkyWest contract for up to 200 jets
- UPDATE 1-UK says on right track as IMF review nears
- Update-Moody's assigns B2 to Cinemark USA bonds
- UPDATE 2-ECB's Liikanen urges open mind on asset-backed securities
- BRIEF-Clearwire receives increased offer from Sprint
- BRIEF-FBR commences self tender offer to buy up to 1.25 mln shares