CZK - Czech Koruna
The Czech Koruna is the currency of Czech Republic. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Czech Republic Koruna exchange rate is the EUR to CZK rate. The currency code for Koruny is CZK, and the currency symbol is Kč. Below, you'll find Czech Koruna rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Czech Koruna News, or take CZK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top CZK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: 1Kč, 2Kč, 5Kč, 10Kč, 20Kč, 50Kč
Freq Used: 100Kč, 200Kč, 500Kč, 1000Kč, 2000Kč, 5000Kč
Czech National Bank
Users: Czech RepublicHave more info about the Czech Koruna?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- NYMEX-U.S. oil drops below $98 after Bernanke comments
- Yahoo rejects fears hackers will exploit old user IDs
- Philippines - Market factors to watch on June 20
- Head of revived watchdog pledges open look at U.S. surveillance
- UPDATE 1-Japan manufacturers' mood best since March 2011 -Reuters Tankan
- Australia business sales indicator jumps in May-CBA