CUP - Cuban Peso
The Cuban Peso is the currency of Cuba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Cuba Peso exchange rate is the CUP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is CUP, and the currency symbol is ₱. Below, you'll find Cuban Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Cuban Peso News, or take CUP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top CUP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱3, ¢1, ¢2, ¢5, ¢20
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱3, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100
Users: CubaHave more info about the Cuban Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- Fed's Lacker says communication has been 'a struggle'
- Goldman Sachs strategists tout stocks in 2014 on better growth
- Slovenia confident it can clean up banks alone - Eurogroup head
- ECB/IMF/EU inspectors to return to Athens on Tuesday
- UPDATE 1-Fed could do 'small' QE3 taper to recognize job gains: Bullard
- INDICATORS - HUNGARY - Updated on Dec 9