CUC - Cuban Convertible Peso
The Cuban Convertible Peso is the currency of Cuba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Cuba Convertible Peso exchange rate is the CUC to EUR rate. The currency code for Convertible Pesos is CUC, and the currency symbol is CUC$. Below, you'll find Cuban Convertible Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Cuban Convertible Peso News, or take CUC rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Warning: As of 14th November 2004, all exchange between CUC and USD is subject to a 10% Cuban tax on top of all exchange rates.
As of 14th March 2011, exports are exempt from the 10% Cuban tax.
Top CUC Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Namibia central bank leaves bank rate unchanged at 5.5 pct
- Turkish central bank says bids in 1-week repo 9.24 billion lira
- UPDATE 1-SNB keeps lid on franc, rates on hold near zero
- UPDATE 1-IMF sees Kenyan economy growing 5.9 pct in 2013/2014
- CORRECTED-ECB BULLETIN-Monitoring euro money market conditions closely
- UPDATE 1-Putin vows to keep spending promises despite slowdown