BRL - Brazilian Real
The Brazilian Real is the currency of Brazil. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Brazil Real exchange rate is the EUR to BRL rate. The currency code for Real is BRL, and the currency symbol is R$. Below, you'll find Brazilian Real rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Brazilian Real News, or take BRL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top BRL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the BRL?
- UPDATE 1-Investigators seek cause of New York commuter train crash
- UPDATE 1-Workers stage illegal strike at South Africa chrome mine
- Investigators seek cause of New York commuter train crash
- Bidding nears for $9-14 bln Congo hydropower plant
- Switzerland close to deal in U.S. tax dispute-finance minister
- EU finds time to tell restaurants how to serve olive oil