BDT - Bangladeshi Taka
The Bangladeshi Taka is the currency of Bangladesh. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Bangladesh Taka exchange rate is the BDT to USD rate. The currency code for Taka is BDT, and the currency symbol is Tk. Below, you'll find Bangladeshi Taka rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Bangladeshi Taka News, or take BDT rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top BDT Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Tk1, Tk2, Tk5
Rarely Used: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50
Freq Used: Tk2, Tk5, Tk10, Tk20, Tk50, Tk100, Tk500, Tk1000
Rarely Used: Tk1
Users: BangladeshHave more info about the Bangladeshi Taka?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- COLUMN-BoE's Carney is more Canute than Scrooge: Kemp
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as punters work around capital controls
- UPDATE 1-Austrian banks need to boost capital - cenbank
- India's money supply up an annual 14.5 pct in two weeks to Nov 29
- UPDATE 2-Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- UPDATE 1-UK watchdog fines Lloyds record 28 mln stg for sales failings