BAM - Bosnian Convertible Marka
The Bosnian Convertible Marka is the currency of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Marka exchange rate is the BAM to USD rate. The currency code for Convertible Marka is BAM, and the currency symbol is KM. Below, you'll find Bosnian Convertible Marka rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Bosnian Convertible Marka News, or take BAM rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top BAM Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Nicknames: конвертибилна марка (Serbian)
Freq Used: KM1, KM2, KM5, 5, 10, 20, 50
Freq Used: KM10, KM20, KM50, KM100, KM200
Central bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Users: Bosnia and Herzegovina, SerbiaHave more info about the Bosnian Convertible Marka?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the BAM?
- Fitch Ratings to Host Global Banking Conferences in Nine Cities in June 2013
- Freddie Mac to sell $2.0 bln in bills on Monday
- New Issue-Powerlong prices 800 mln renminbi 2016 bond
- Chile 1st quarter annual GDP growth eases to 4.1 pct - central bank
- UPDATE 2-Chesapeake Energy hires Anadarko executive as CEO
- Nigeria's AMCON to retire 2 trln naira of bonds in 2013 and 2014