BAM - Bosnian Convertible Marka
The Bosnian Convertible Marka is the currency of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Marka exchange rate is the BAM to USD rate. The currency code for Convertible Marka is BAM, and the currency symbol is KM. Below, you'll find Bosnian Convertible Marka rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Bosnian Convertible Marka News, or take BAM rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top BAM Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Nicknames: конвертибилна марка (Serbian)
Freq Used: KM1, KM2, KM5, 5, 10, 20, 50
Freq Used: KM10, KM20, KM50, KM100, KM200
Central bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Users: Bosnia and Herzegovina, SerbiaHave more info about the Bosnian Convertible Marka?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- Indian FX/debt factors to watch - Dec 10
- FOREX -Euro advances as dollar, yen stay out of favour
- India Morning Call-Global markets
- VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam-China's trade value seen at $60 bln in 2013 - Tuoi Tre
- Australian & NZ dollars pare gains vs USD, strong against yen
- Fitch: Asia Oil & Gas Credit Profiles Continue to Face Pressure