ARS - Argentine Peso
The Argentine Peso is the currency of Argentina. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Argentina Peso exchange rate is the USD to ARS rate. The currency code for Pesos is ARS, and the currency symbol is $. Below, you'll find Argentine Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Argentine Peso News, or take ARS rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top ARS Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: $1, $2, 5, 10, 25, 50
Freq Used: $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
Central Bank of Argentina
Users: Argentina, Islas MalvinasHave more info about the Argentine Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the ARS?
- UPDATE 2-China April housing inflation quickens to two year high
- Bulgarian truck drivers end blockade of traffic to Turkey
- Hopes fade for those still trapped in Freeport Indonesia mine
- EUR/USD Rebound Could Materialize as May PMIs Seek Lift
- UPDATE 1-China April housing inflation quickens
- UPDATE 4-Commuter trains collide in Connecticut, injuring up to 60 people