ALL - Albanian Lek
The Albanian Lek is the currency of Albania. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Albania Lek exchange rate is the EUR to ALL rate. The currency code for Leke is ALL, and the currency symbol is Lek. Below, you'll find Albanian Lek rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Albanian Lek News, or take ALL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top ALL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Lek1, Lek5, Lek10, Lek20, Lek50, Lek100
Freq Used: Lek200, Lek500, Lek1000, Lek2000, Lek5000
Bank of Albania
Users: AlbaniaHave more info about the Albanian Lek?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- EMERGING MARKETS-China stocks post biggest daily loss in a month
- East Africa's top economies launch cross-border payment system
- U.S. mortgage applications rise in latest week-MBA
- RPT-TABLE-U.S. mortgage applications up in latest week -MBA
- Update-Moody's upgrades EUR 7.1m repack notes of Willow No.2 (Ireland) Plc ...
- Sri Lanka rupee eases in dull trade