XDR - IMF Special Drawing Rights
The IMF Special Drawing Rights is the currency of International Monetary Fund (IMF). Our currency rankings show that the most popular International Monetary Fund (IMF) Special Drawing Rights exchange rate is the XDR to EUR rate. The currency code for Special Drawing Rights is XDR. Below, you'll find IMF Special Drawing Rights rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read IMF Special Drawing Rights News, or take XDR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top XDR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Users: International Monetary Fund (IMF)Have more info about the IMF Special Drawing Rights?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- UPDATE 1-Russian stocks edge up, rouble down on profit-taking
- UPDATE 1-Kenyan shilling flat, stock investors cash in for Christmas
- Update-Moody's: No rating impact on notes issued by Langton Securities Master ...
- Freddie Mac to sell $2.25 billion of bills on Monday
- UPDATE 1-Ukraine hryvnia jumps as central bank drives up short-term rates
- Fitch Affirms China's 5 State Banks at 'A'; Outlook Stable