VND - Vietnamese Dong
The Vietnamese Dong is the currency of Viet Nam. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Viet Nam Dong exchange rate is the VND to USD rate. The currency code for Dong is VND, and the currency symbol is ₫. Below, you'll find Vietnamese Dong rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Vietnamese Dong News, or take VND rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top VND Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₫200, ₫500, ₫1000, ₫2000, ₫5000
Freq Used: ₫100, ₫200, ₫500, ₫1000, ₫2000, ₫5000, ₫10000, ₫20000, ₫500000
State Bank of Vietnam
Users: Viet NamHave more info about the Vietnamese Dong?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the VND?
- UPDATE 2-Investigators looking at height clearance in U.S. bridge collapse
- MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 26
- UPDATE 6-Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 26
- Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- UPDATE 1-Truck load in Washington state bridge collapse believed taller than ...