UGX - Ugandan Shilling
The Ugandan Shilling is the currency of Uganda. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Uganda Shilling exchange rate is the UGX to USD rate. The currency code for Shillings is UGX, and the currency symbol is USh. Below, you'll find Ugandan Shilling rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Ugandan Shilling News, or take UGX rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: As of March 30, 2013, the 1987 series of UGX is no longer legal tender. The currency will be exchangeable at any commercial bank until May 30, 2013 and at any Bank of Uganda branch until December 30, 2013.
Top UGX Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- Turkey - Factors to Watch on June 19
- FEATURE-U.S. builders complain they can't find skilled carpenters
- WRAPUP 1-Fed seen keeping options open on pace of bond buying
- ANALYSIS-Hospital investors sold on U.S. health reform despite bumps
- Australia's low rates are working on housing - RBA
- PRESS DIGEST-New York Times business news - June 19