SHP - Saint Helenian Pound
The Saint Helenian Pound is the currency of Saint Helena. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Saint Helena Pound exchange rate is the USD to SHP rate. The currency code for Pounds is SHP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Saint Helenian Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Saint Helenian Pound News, or take SHP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top SHP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £5, £10, £20
Users: Saint HelenaHave more info about the Saint Helenian Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- Fitch Affirms Leningrad Region at 'BB+'; Outlook Positive
- Fitch Affirms City Of Marseille at 'A+', Stable Outlook
- Fitch Affirms Estonia at 'A+'; Outlook Stable
- Gold Prices Poised to Fall Even Further
- British Pound May Offer Attractive Opportunity to Buy the Dip
- Euro, Australian Dollar, Gold, and Japanese Yen are Our Top Trades