RUB - Russian Ruble
The Russian Ruble is the currency of Russia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Russia Ruble exchange rate is the RUB to USD rate. The currency code for Rubles is RUB, and the currency symbol is руб. Below, you'll find Russian Ruble rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Russian Ruble News, or take RUB rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website. More info ►
Top RUB Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: руб1, руб2, руб5, к.10, к.50
Rarely Used: руб10, к.1, к.5
Freq Used: руб50, руб100, руб500, руб1000, руб5000
Rarely Used: руб10, руб5
Bank of Russia
Users: Russia, Tajikistan, Abkhazia, more ...Have more info about the Russian Ruble?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
The Ruble has been the currency of Russia for approximately 500 years; it has been used in various countries throughout its history. There have been different versions of the ruble due to the various changes in the currency's value.
|Years||Description of the Ruble|
- MONEY MARKETS-Euribor rates rise as Fed ready to reduce stimulus
- BRIEF-Federal Mogul defers refinancing and extends rights offering expiration ...
- Turkish c.bank opens $25 mln intraday forex-selling auction
- As Glencore grows, investors ask about life after Ivan
- UPDATE 1-Russian ally Kyrgyzstan sets U.S. air base closure deadline
- Polish c.bank cut rates in June on low CPI, growth-minutes