RSD - Serbian Dinar
The Serbian Dinar is the currency of Serbia. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Serbia Dinar exchange rate is the RSD to EUR rate. The currency code for Dinars is RSD, and the currency symbol is РСД. Below, you'll find Serbian Dinar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Serbian Dinar News, or take RSD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top RSD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: РСД1, РСД2, РСД5, РСД10, РСД20
Freq Used: РСД10, РСД20, РСД50, РСД100, РСД200, РСД500, РСД1000
Rarely Used: РСД2000, РСД5000
National Bank of Serbia
Users: SerbiaHave more info about the Serbian Dinar?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- HIGHLIGHTS-Bank of Korea governor's comments at news conference
- S.Korea c.bank chief: Dec rate decision was unanimous
- Islamic finance body issues guidelines on capital adequacy, takaful
- TABLE-PBOC weekly open market operations at a glance
- Australia dlr extends losses as jobs data no help; kiwi buoyed by RBNZ
- Five Chinese banks to offer 15 bln yuan deposit certificates