PLN - Polish Zloty
The Polish Zloty is the currency of Poland. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Poland Zloty exchange rate is the EUR to PLN rate. The currency code for Zlotych is PLN, and the currency symbol is zł. Below, you'll find Polish Zloty rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Polish Zloty News, or take PLN rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PLN Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks slip, dollar eases on taper speculation
- How to Find USDCAD Entry Levels with Fibonacci Retracements
- FACTBOX-Fed officials' comments on U.S. economy, policy
- In Qatar talks, U.S. underscores support for Syrian moderates
- Europe Gasoline/Naphtha-Gasoline crack edges down in thin trade
- Fitch Affirms Czech Republic at 'A+'; Outlook Stable