PHP - Philippine Peso
The Philippine Peso is the currency of Philippines. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Philippines Peso exchange rate is the PHP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is PHP, and the currency symbol is ₱. Below, you'll find Philippine Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Philippine Peso News, or take PHP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PHP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, 25
Rarely Used: 1, 2, 5, 10
Freq Used: ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱200, ₱500, ₱1000
Rarely Used: ₱5, ₱10
Central Bank of the Philippines
Users: PhilippinesHave more info about the Philippine Peso?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the PHP?
- TABLE-UK retail sales weaker than forecast in April
- Bank of England remains split 6-3 against new stimulus
- Cold weather dampens UK retail sales in April
- TABLE-UK April public borrowing broadly meets forecasts
- FITCH PUBLISHES MACAO's 'AA-' RATINGS; OUTLOOK STABLE
- China Property Digest: Home prices keep rising despite new curbs