PGK - Papua New Guinean Kina
The Papua New Guinean Kina is the currency of Papua New Guinea. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Papua New Guinea Kina exchange rate is the AUD to PGK rate. The currency code for Kina is PGK, and the currency symbol is K. Below, you'll find Papua New Guinean Kina rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Papua New Guinean Kina News, or take PGK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top PGK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the PGK?
- Sterling Stumbles as Disinflation Accelerates; Light Week Ahead
- Will EUR/USD Break 1.3000 or 1.2750 on Heavy Data, Risk Trends?
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 25
- Chinese premier criticises EU move on trade measures
- Gold Rebounds as Stocks Retreat- Is It Time to Buy?
- UPDATE 1-Peru's Humala vows to prioritize investment after 'bump in road'