NPR - Nepalese Rupee
The Nepalese Rupee is the currency of Nepal. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Nepal Rupee exchange rate is the NPR to QAR rate. The currency code for Rupees is NPR, and the currency symbol is ₨. Below, you'll find Nepalese Rupee rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Nepalese Rupee News, or take NPR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top NPR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₨1, ₨2, ₨5, ₨10, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50
Freq Used: ₨5, ₨10, ₨25, ₨50, ₨100, ₨500, ₨1000
Rarely Used: ₨1, ₨2
Nepal Rastra bank
Users: Nepal, India (unofficially near India-Nepal border)Have more info about the Nepalese Rupee?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- Nigeria Senate orders probe into NNPC oil sales
- UPDATE 1-U.S. judge approves ResCap's plan to end its bankruptcy
- Two-year German yields rise along with short-term rates
- Germany seeking early start for EU rules hitting creditors of failed banks
- UPDATE 1-BoE's Weale says forward guidance may give small growth boost
- Fitch Rates International Investment Bank 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable