NPR - Nepalese Rupee
The Nepalese Rupee is the currency of Nepal. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Nepal Rupee exchange rate is the NPR to QAR rate. The currency code for Rupees is NPR, and the currency symbol is ₨. Below, you'll find Nepalese Rupee rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Nepalese Rupee News, or take NPR rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top NPR Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₨1, ₨2, ₨5, ₨10, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50
Freq Used: ₨5, ₨10, ₨25, ₨50, ₨100, ₨500, ₨1000
Rarely Used: ₨1, ₨2
Nepal Rastra bank
Users: Nepal, India (unofficially near India-Nepal border)Have more info about the Nepalese Rupee?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the NPR?
- UPDATE 1-French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- UPDATE 4-Two freight trains collide in Missouri, 7 injured
- Between 180-200 French militants have fought in Syria -Le Monde
- French soldier stabbed in neck - police source
- Peru fiscal surplus shrinks to 5.9 pct in 1st quarter on lower metal prices
- Niger attacks launched from southern Libya - Niger's president