NOK - Norwegian Krone
The Norwegian Krone is the currency of Norway. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Norway Krone exchange rate is the NOK to EUR rate. The currency code for Kroner is NOK, and the currency symbol is kr. Below, you'll find Norwegian Krone rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Norwegian Krone News, or take NOK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top NOK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: kr1, kr5, kr10, kr20
Freq Used: kr50, kr100, kr200, kr500, kr1000
Users: Norway, Bouvet Island, Svalbard, more ...Have more info about the Norwegian Krone?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the NOK?
- UPDATE 1-Taiwan chops 2013 GDP growth forecast to 2.4 pct
- Italy wage inflation stable for third month running at 1.4 pct in April
- China vows to liberalise interest rates, push yuan reforms
- Turkish c.bank injects 500 mln lira via one-month repo
- Rosy China growth forecasts fade on further signs of slowdown
- German Q2 GDP growth to outpace first quarter considerably - Ifo economist