MGA - Malagasy Ariary
The Malagasy Ariary is the currency of Madagascar. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Madagascar Ariary exchange rate is the MGA to EUR rate. The currency code for Ariary is MGA, and the currency symbol is Ar. Below, you'll find Malagasy Ariary rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Malagasy Ariary News, or take MGA rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Notice: The MGA rate shown below is the official rate. Available MGA rates may vary significantly.
Top MGA Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Ar1, Ar2, Ar4, Ar5, Ar10, Ar20, Ar50, 1, 25
Freq Used: Ar100, Ar200, Ar500, Ar1000, Ar2000, Ar5000, Ar10000
Banque Centrale de Madagascar
Users: MadagascarHave more info about the Malagasy Ariary?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- U.S. Fed official suggests farmers pursue GMO crop standards
- FED'S FISHER: FED SHOULD BEGIN TAPERING BOND-BUYING AT EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY
- UPDATE 1- Bank of England's Carney sees hopeful signs in UK economy
- Fed's Bullard says could taper at upcoming meeting
- Fed's Lacker says communication has been 'a struggle'
- Goldman Sachs strategists tout stocks in 2014 on better growth