LYD - Libyan Dinar
The Libyan Dinar is the currency of Libya. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Libya Dinar exchange rate is the LYD to EUR rate. The currency code for Dinars is LYD, and the currency symbol is LD. Below, you'll find Libyan Dinar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Libyan Dinar News, or take LYD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LYD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the LYD?
- CP Rail says oil leaking after tankers derail in Saskatchewan
- Bank on Montreal says U.S. ambassador to become vice-chairman
- Irish PM says U.S. Senate's Apple tax claims incorrect
- Fitch Downgrades Marks and Spencer to 'BBB-'; Stable Outlook
- UPDATE 1-Sweden detains ex-Saab executives in tax investigation
- Lew: IRS acted alone in planted question about targeting Tea Party