LYD - Libyan Dinar
The Libyan Dinar is the currency of Libya. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Libya Dinar exchange rate is the LYD to USD rate. The currency code for Dinars is LYD, and the currency symbol is LD. Below, you'll find Libyan Dinar rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Libyan Dinar News, or take LYD rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LYD Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- U.S. Fed official suggests farmers pursue GMO crop standards
- FED'S FISHER: FED SHOULD BEGIN TAPERING BOND-BUYING AT EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY
- UPDATE 1- Bank of England's Carney sees hopeful signs in UK economy
- Fed's Bullard says could taper at upcoming meeting
- Fed's Lacker says communication has been 'a struggle'
- Goldman Sachs strategists tout stocks in 2014 on better growth