LTL - Lithuanian Litas
The Lithuanian Litas is the currency of Lithuania. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Lithuania Litas exchange rate is the EUR to LTL rate. The currency code for Litai is LTL, and the currency symbol is Lt. Below, you'll find Lithuanian Litas rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Lithuanian Litas News, or take LTL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top LTL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the LTL?
- Kuwait replaces oil officials at KPC after $2.2 bln Dow payment
- MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - May 19
- Greying China taps rural elderly to care for those even older
- TABLE-Bangladesh key economic indicators - May 19
- UPDATE 2-Investigators examine fractured rail in Connecticut train crash
- BoE governor King warns of risks in UK mortgage scheme