KRW - South Korean Won
The South Korean Won is the currency of Korea (South). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Korea (South) Won exchange rate is the KRW to USD rate. The currency code for Won is KRW, and the currency symbol is ₩. Below, you'll find South Korean Won rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read South Korean Won News, or take KRW rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top KRW Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the KRW?
- Irish PM says U.S. Senate's Apple tax claims incorrect
- Fitch Downgrades Marks and Spencer to 'BBB-'; Stable Outlook
- UPDATE 1-Sweden detains ex-Saab executives in tax investigation
- Lew: IRS acted alone in planted question about targeting Tea Party
- Shale gas, energy costs vex EU leaders
- IFR PREVIEW-US April existing home sales seen rising