KPW - North Korean Won
The North Korean Won is the currency of Korea (North). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Korea (North) Won exchange rate is the KPW to USD rate. The currency code for Won is KPW, and the currency symbol is ₩. Below, you'll find North Korean Won rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read North Korean Won News, or take KPW rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top KPW Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₩1, 1, 5, 10, 50
Freq Used: ₩5, ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩200, ₩500, ₩1000, ₩2000, ₩5000
Users: Korea (North)Have more info about the North Korean Won?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- TABLE-Breakdown of China's Nov PPI
- China c.banker says to liberalise rates, widen yuan band-paper
- S.Korea says misguided to expect won rise for boosting domestic demand
- UPDATE 1-Japan business mood improves, bodes well for BOJ tankan
- UK wage growth at six-year high as economy recovers -survey
- Japan manufacturers' mood hits 3-year high -Reuters Tankan