KPW - North Korean Won
The North Korean Won is the currency of Korea (North). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Korea (North) Won exchange rate is the USD to KPW rate. The currency code for Won is KPW, and the currency symbol is ₩. Below, you'll find North Korean Won rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read North Korean Won News, or take KPW rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top KPW Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₩1, 1, 5, 10, 50
Freq Used: ₩5, ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩200, ₩500, ₩1000, ₩2000, ₩5000
Users: Korea (North)Have more info about the North Korean Won?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- UPDATE 1-Fairfax to raise stake in Greek Eurobank Properties
- INSTANT VIEW 2-BoE split 6-3 against more QE at King's final meeting
- UPDATE 1-South Africa current account deficit narrows, weaker rand helps
- INSTANT VIEW 1-BoE split 6-3 against more QE at King's final meeting
- AIRSHOW-New Eurofighter chief aims to make jet cheaper
- Kenya central bank says in market to mop up 4.5 bln shillings