ILS - Israeli Shekel
The Israeli Shekel is the currency of Israel. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Israel Shekel exchange rate is the ILS to USD rate. The currency code for New Shekels is ILS, and the currency symbol is ₪. Below, you'll find Israeli Shekel rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Israeli Shekel News, or take ILS rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top ILS Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: ₪0.5, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10, 10
Freq Used: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
Bank of Israel
Users: Israel, Palestinian TerritoriesHave more info about the Israeli Shekel?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the ILS?
- Bulgarian energy firm BEH to meet investors for 250 mln Euro bond
- Profit growth moderates for China state firms in Jan-April
- EMERGING MARKETS-Hungary rallies, Russian stocks rise
- Fitch Revises BP's Outlook to Stable; IDR Affirmed at 'A'
- UPDATE 1-Croatia - updated on May 22
- UK regulator says satisfied with Lloyds, RBS capital plans