FKP - Falkland Island Pound
The Falkland Island Pound is the currency of Falkland Islands (Malvinas). Our currency rankings show that the most popular Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Pound exchange rate is the USD to FKP rate. The currency code for Pounds is FKP, and the currency symbol is £. Below, you'll find Falkland Island Pound rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Falkland Island Pound News, or take FKP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top FKP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: £1, £2, p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50
Freq Used: £5, £10, £20, £50
Users: Falkland Islands (Malvinas)Have more info about the Falkland Island Pound?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- Forex: USD/CAD Technical Analysis ? Support Seen Below 1.06
- Forex: EUR/GBP Technical Analysis ? Sellers Ready to Take Over?
- Fitch Downgrades QBE's IDR to 'A-'; Affirms IFS at 'A+'; Outlook Negative
- India's Nov trade deficit narrows on falling gold, oil imports
- Forex: Yen Gains, Aussie and Kiwi Dollars Fall on Fed Taper Speculation
- India cbank chief Rajan: focus is on inflation, growth stabilising