DKK - Danish Krone
The Danish Krone is the currency of Denmark. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Denmark Krone exchange rate is the EUR to DKK rate. The currency code for Kroner is DKK, and the currency symbol is kr. Below, you'll find Danish Krone rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Danish Krone News, or take DKK rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top DKK Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: kr1, kr2, kr5, kr10, kr20, 50
Freq Used: kr50, kr100, kr200, kr500, kr1000
Users: Denmark, Faroe Islands, GreenlandHave more info about the Danish Krone?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the DKK?
- UPDATE 1-Freeport Indonesia union says mine shut but maintenance under way
- At least four exposed to radiation after Japan laboratory leak-agency
- Kobe Steel mulls shutting blast furnace in western Japan -Nikkei
- -REFILE-Freeport Indonesia union says 35-40 pct of workers resume work
- Hold ron Freeport Indonesia union says 35-40 pct of workers resume work
- Are We at the Long-Awaited Shift in Risk?