CLP - Chilean Peso
The Chilean Peso is the currency of Chile. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Chile Peso exchange rate is the CLP to USD rate. The currency code for Pesos is CLP, and the currency symbol is $. Below, you'll find Chilean Peso rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Chilean Peso News, or take CLP rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top CLP Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
- U.S. Treasury to sell $32 bln in 3-mth bills, $27 bln 6-mth bills
- UPDATE 1-Egypt central bank cuts key interest rates by 50 bps
- U.S. Treasury to sell $25 billion in 52-week bills
- Fitch: UK Autumn Statement Highlights Utilities Political Risk
- UPDATE 1-Fed should telegraph QE reductions, Lockhart says
- UPDATE 2-U.S. urges Asia, Europe to hurry on new tough bank rules