BAM - Bosnian Convertible Marka
The Bosnian Convertible Marka is the currency of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Bosnia and Herzegovina Convertible Marka exchange rate is the BAM to USD rate. The currency code for Convertible Marka is BAM, and the currency symbol is KM. Below, you'll find Bosnian Convertible Marka rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Bosnian Convertible Marka News, or take BAM rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top BAM Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Nicknames: конвертибилна марка (Serbian)
Freq Used: KM1, KM2, KM5, 5, 10, 20, 50
Freq Used: KM10, KM20, KM50, KM100, KM200
Central bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Users: Bosnia and Herzegovina, SerbiaHave more info about the Bosnian Convertible Marka?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the BAM?
- Europe Gasoline/Naphtha-Prices ease with crude, rbob
- UPDATE 8-Ireland rejects blame for Apple's low tax rate
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Senate panel peels back Apple's offshore taxes
- Fed's Bullard-don't see support for negative rates
- Hopes rise for deal on delayed EU insurance rules
- UPDATE 1-Bank of Canada's Carney says Europe needs big reforms