AWG - Aruban or Dutch Guilder
The Aruban or Dutch Guilder is the currency of Aruba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Aruba Guilder exchange rate is the AWG to EUR rate. The currency code for Guilders (also called Florins) is AWG, and the currency symbol is ƒ. Below, you'll find Aruban or Dutch Guilder rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Aruban or Dutch Guilder News, or take AWG rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top AWG Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the AWG?
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Swiss Life premiums up on strong demand in home market
- INSTANT VIEW 1-UK GDP grows 0.3 pct qq in Q1 as first thought
- Japan vice finmin Yamaguchi: will closely monitor market moves
- COMMODITIES-Metals, oil swoon on China PMI, Fed fears
- UPDATE 3-Oil drops below $102 on demand doubts
- TABLE-UK Q1 GDP unrevised at +0.3 pct qq