AWG - Aruban or Dutch Guilder
The Aruban or Dutch Guilder is the currency of Aruba. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Aruba Guilder exchange rate is the EUR to AWG rate. The currency code for Guilders (also called Florins) is AWG, and the currency symbol is ƒ. Below, you'll find Aruban or Dutch Guilder rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Aruban or Dutch Guilder News, or take AWG rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top AWG Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Users: ArubaHave more info about the Aruban or Dutch Guilder?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac 2013 bill sale calendar
- Fitch Affirms DeKalb County Community USD No. 428 (IL) 'AA-' Lease Certificates
- Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and FHLB 2013 note calendar
- India cbank chief: Not much room for monetary accommodation
- TREASURIES-U.S. 10-year note prices extend losses after data
- Lithuania adopts budget plan in support of 2015 euro goal