ALL - Albanian Lek
The Albanian Lek is the currency of Albania. Our currency rankings show that the most popular Albania Lek exchange rate is the EUR to ALL rate. The currency code for Leke is ALL, and the currency symbol is Lek. Below, you'll find Albanian Lek rates and a currency converter. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, read Albanian Lek News, or take ALL rates on the go with our XE Currency Apps and website.
Top ALL Exchange Rates
0 : 59
Did you know?
Freq Used: Lek1, Lek5, Lek10, Lek20, Lek50, Lek100
Freq Used: Lek200, Lek500, Lek1000, Lek2000, Lek5000
Bank of Albania
Users: AlbaniaHave more info about the Albanian Lek?
Email us ►
XE Currency Converter
Why are you interested in the ALL?
- UPDATE 2-Freeport can't say when Indonesia mine to reopen, confirms 28 dead
- TABLE-Euro zone current account hits record surplus in March
- BRIEF-Swedish central bank appoints two new policy board members
- Kerry hails tentative Raytheon arms sale to Oman
- Spot gold rises 1 percent on lower dollar ahead of Fed testimony
- Indonesia to sell global bonds in second half