XE Currency Conversion Tracker
The XE Currency Conversion Tracker Google Gadget provides a quick and easy way to save up to 5 currency conversions on your iGoogle home page. The widget uses hourly rates; for live rates use the XE Currency Converter. Click here to add this module to your iGoogle page.
Using The XE Currency Conversion Tracker
- Initially, there are no saved currency conversions.
- To add a currency conversion, click on the downward-facing arrow in the New Conversion box to display the currency fields. Enter an amount, choose the currencies and click the "Go!" button to add the conversion.
- The values you entered are displayed, along with the currency conversion. The conversion uses hourly rates; for live rates, use the XE Currency Converter.
- You can save up to 5 currency conversions. Click to remove a currency conversion.
Personalize The XE Currency Conversion Tracker
- You can personalize the XE Currency Conversion Tracker by choosing the decimal character, thousands separator and the number of decimal places to show.
- First, click on the downward-facing arrow in the blue title bar and click on "Edit settings."
- This displays the current settings and allows you to change them.
- Choose new values and click "Save". The XML will display your saved currency conversions using the new settings.
Live Currency Rates
- Update-Moody's upgrades Bank of Baku to B1; outlook stable
- UPDATE 2-Euro zone industrial output drops sharply in October
- TEXT-Indonesia c.bank keeps reference rate at 7.50 pct in Dec, as expected
- European shares fall for third day, Peugeot slides
- Pakistani stocks end higher; o/n rates fall
- Sri Lanka stocks up for second day on buying in large-caps