XE Currency FAQ
What does the grey highlight on the currency mean?
The highlighted currency is the base, or 'from', currency. All other currencies are the counter, or 'to', currencies.
Live Currency Rates
- Russia's c.bank shifts boundaries of its floating rouble corridor
- UPDATE 1-World Bank revises down Kenyan GDP growth for 2013, 2014
- INDICATORS - Kazakhstan - Dec 10
- TABLE-Indian banks' refinancing with RBI rises to 242.66 bln rupees - cbank
- Two Chinese banks plan to sell more yuan bonds in Taiwan in 2014
- South African Markets - Factors to watch on Dec 10