XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To send a cheap money transfer online, use XE Trade Money Transfers ►.
Live Currency Rates
- Polish wages rise 3.0 pct y/y in April, above forecast
- Iran electoral watchdog hints at Rafsanjani rejection
- SNAPSHOT-India stocks, bonds, rupee, swaps, call at close
- Fitch Affirms Derby Healthcare's GBP446.6m Bonds at 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- Sri Lanka shares at 19-month high on foreign buying; Keells lead
- More storms, tornadoes expected in central United States