XE Currency FAQ
The rates in our free information services are neither "buy" nor "sell" rates. Instead, they are mid-market rates derived from the mid-point between the "buy" and "sell" rates from global currency markets. Our free information services always list the mid-market rate because it indicates the value of a currency that is not weighted towards buying or selling.
"Buy" and "sell" rates include overheads and profit margins that are independently set by foreign exchange providers; their rates can vary a lot and will differ from the mid-market rate, so we recommend you shop around. To send a cheap money transfer online, use XE Trade Money Transfers ►.
Live Currency Rates
- UPDATE 1-Praet says ECB could offer more liquidity if needed -FT
- Greek central bank head sees no risk of haircut on deposits- paper
- TABLE-Oman Oct bank lending growth slowest since May, M2 up
- Fitch: Affirms 35 Tranches of SMHL and Maxis RMBS Transactions
- TABLE-Israel Nov trade deficit swells to $829 mln yr/yr
- Kenyan economy seen growing 5.9 pct in 2013/2014 - IMF