XE Currency FAQ
What do the colored numbers mean?
The blue numbers are used to display up to the digits that are used by the currency. Conversions that include more decimals than are used by the currency are shown in grey.
Live Currency Rates
- How to Find USDCAD Entry Levels with Fibonacci Retracements
- FACTBOX-Fed officials' comments on U.S. economy, policy
- In Qatar talks, U.S. underscores support for Syrian moderates
- Europe Gasoline/Naphtha-Gasoline crack edges down in thin trade
- Fitch Affirms Czech Republic at 'A+'; Outlook Stable
- U.S. Boxed Beef cut-out values - Morning