XE Currency FAQ
What do the colored numbers mean?
The blue numbers are used to display up to the digits that are used by the currency. Conversions that include more decimals than are used by the currency are shown in grey.
Live Currency Rates
- Australia dlr punch drunk on China blow, Fed hawkishness
- UPDATE 1-Intrepid Mines board survives coup over lost Indonesia mine
- India unlikely to ban gold imports or hike gold import duty- official
- Rio Tinto to start exporting Oyu Tolgoi copper on June 21 -sources
- China to spend $767 bln on roads between 2013-2030
- South African Markets - Factors to watch on June 20