XE Currency FAQ
What do the colored numbers mean?
XE Currency has basic calculator functionality built-in. While entering an amount, you can also enter mathematical expressions. You can use the '+', '-', '*' and '/' operators, as well as parentheses. Note: If you are on a Pearl or a Pearl Flip, there are no operator keys. Instead, use the symbol key to enter a '*' operator, and press the key again repeatedly to cycle through operators and parentheses.
Live Currency Rates
- UPDATE 2-New bird flu may be capable of human to human spread - study
- UPDATE 1-Investors trim flows into Mexico in first quarter
- RPT-Mexico's current account deficit narrows in Q1
- Europe Power-Spot mixed as weather remains unusually cold
- RPT-INDICATORS - HUNGARY - May 24
- EU reviews policies, looks for ways to help aluminium industry