XE Currency FAQ
What do the colored numbers mean?
XE Currency has basic calculator functionality built-in. While entering an amount, you can also enter mathematical expressions. You can use the '+', '-', '*' and '/' operators, as well as parentheses. Note: If you are on a Pearl or a Pearl Flip, there are no operator keys. Instead, use the symbol key to enter a '*' operator, and press the key again repeatedly to cycle through operators and parentheses.
Live Currency Rates
- Ugandan shilling flat, seen firming up next week
- Pakistani stocks end higher; rupee strengthens; o/n rates fall
- EU agency starts in-depth review of Ariad leukaemia drug
- Irish Fin Min sees no early Bank of Ireland stake sale
- Fitch Affirms Banco Popolare's OBG at 'BBB+'; Outlook Negative
- UPDATE 3-Nestle sells Givaudan stake as it trims portfolio