XE Currency FAQ
Does XE Currency have a calculator?
XE Currency has basic calculator functionality built-in. While entering an amount, you can also enter mathematical expressions. You can use the '+', '-', '*' and '/' operators, as well as parentheses. Note: If you are on a Pearl or a Pearl Flip, there are no operator keys. Instead, use the symbol key to enter a '*' operator, and press the key again repeatedly to cycle through operators and parentheses.
Live Currency Rates
- Polish 2013 deficit smaller than expected:finance minister
- MORNING BID: EUROPE-A daily note from our Economics/Politics Editor
- RPT-China November new bank loans above forecasts
- Turkish Oct c/a deficit $2.89 bln, in line with f'cast
- Turkish c.bank says opens 500 mln lira repo auction
- PREVIEW -India's industrial output seen contracting in October